Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

AMP 🚀

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Money in currculation has gone down another couple hundred thousand since last month.
Why the drastic change since 2000??
Inquiring minds want to know??
@jfkjrfan
@vincentkennedy @ghostezra

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

my thought is the US Treasury Dollars are being "brought back into the US"
dollars vs M2 money supply (dollars vs savings acct/treasury bills/cds/money markets)

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response FOR FREEDOM to his Publication

Nana understood that Trump had already brought moved from the Fed to the Us treasury and had built up the treasuries to an amount substantial enough to accomplish the take over and change over to the gold based system.
I was thinking that Trump is not allowing them to print more money any more and that had something to do with it & maybe some sort of squeeze on actual cash available to spend. But Idk please school Nana on this, as I want to understand it.

m1 (US treasury dollars)-- cash out in the public
m2 -- (money in the bank, etc)

if a person cashes their stimulus check and keeps it at home(under the mattress) - m1
if a person deposits their check - m2

Only people mentioned by @AMERICAN_HODAG in this post can reply

In response FOR FREEDOM to his Publication

I see yuyr point. Nana thinks Trump has stopped them from printing more fiat dollars. the number of currancy in circulation has dropped drastically since say 2000 and dropped quite a bit just in the last month

exactly -- tracing all currency flow including crypto

(1) Show this thread