Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธI โค๏ธGod, Family and America๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. ๐Ÿ™ Psalm 23 ๐Ÿ™ #GodWins #LoveTrump

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

American Made Products๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

LOS ANGELES PATRIOT - WWG1WGA - KEK - SAVE THE CHILDREN - GOD - HOLD THE LINE - KAG - MACGA

Now is the time to Invest in Silver, start investing 1-2 1oz Coins a week, look at the US DEBT Clock. White Hats are holding down the price for now. They are Collapsing the Big Bankers. DO NOT INVEST IN BITCOIN.

LOS ANGELES PATRIOT - WWG1WGA - KEK - SAVE THE CHILDREN - GOD - HOLD THE LINE - KAG - MACGA

In response Breezy Anne34 to her Publication

I bought my silver from JM Bullion. Good Pricing and I received my package in a couple of days. IF YOU DO NOT PHYSICALLY HOLD YOUR SILVER it MEANS NOTHING.

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Money in currculation has gone down another couple hundred thousand since last month.
Why the drastic change since 2000??
Inquiring minds want to know??
@jfkjrfan
@vincentkennedy @ghostezra

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

my thought is the US Treasury Dollars are being "brought back into the US"
dollars vs M2 money supply (dollars vs savings acct/treasury bills/cds/money markets)

(1) Show this thread

Wait a minute, you just posted that the stock market is rigged, just like crypto. So I know you would never encourage people to invest in either right?

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

In response Pale Horse to his Publication

I never said to not invest. Just said theyโ€™re rigged. I was referring to the fact that Coinbase, Binance and Robinhood all crashed at the same time in what appears to be some rigged collusion. Trust God, not me or anyone else.

(1) Show this thread