BREAKING: House to Take Action Against Maxine Waters For Inciting Radical Left-Wing Violence!!!
#MAGA#Trump#wwg1wga#STOPTHESTEAL#Potus#QANON#Freedom#Biden#WhiteHouse#realdonaldtrump#maga2020#Q#Republican#government#Trump2020#politics

Read More Here
👇👇👇
https://rednewspaper.com/?p=459

Only people mentioned by @agneslee in this post can reply

When you know, you know & family who fight together, stay together! #TruePatriot #PresidentTrumpIsMyPresident #DivineWisdom #GodWins

In response Agnes Lee to his Publication

I think she is scheduled to be the "first arrest" that gets it going, her and#Podesta (although we know it's a movie).

I am a Trump Loving US Patriot. 24 year Army Brat and retired Fed Dept. LOVE GOD & USA, FAMILY. I M A 100% TRUMPSTER, FOLLOW THE Q Q Q Q Q Q

What about the restbof them who did the same. barack obama said to get in our Faces. All of em said similar. FEDERAL OFFENSES.

get her butt

it is about time something is done to this woman

house will do nothing lasting , but the military should, after all she incited violence against them!!!!

Child of God, mother of two, retired R.N. Proud to be an American! God bless the USA!

....and Pelosi??

🗣SHE’S EVIL TO THE CORE❗️🤨

Trump deplorable, MAGA, KAG, SA, Take America Back, WWG1WGA

Good, that racist bitch!

President Donald J. Trump Is Our Commander In Chief. U.S. Army Vietnam Era Veteran 6/72 -7/79 Ex Lead Guitarist

Update: Marjorie Taylor Greene Creates Petition Demanding Maxine Waters Be Expelled From Congress (Link to Petition Included)

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/04/marjorie-taylor-greene-creates-petition-demanding-maxine-waters-expelled-congress-link-petition-included/

Retired Engineer- Anti-terrorism & blast consultant DoD & DOS. Survivor SRA, Mk-Ultra,child trafficking. Wife USMC combat veteran #Godwins

great, but i will believe it when i see it....