Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿคฃ

Joe M is still dark. I REALLY think he is part of the Q team.

#QANON#Trump2020#DigitalSoldiers#qpatriots

This flag I'm waving says I'm staying free, Don't Tread On Me. ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ USAF Vet ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ WWG1WGA ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ Rebirth of America ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

i was wondering if he was still dark! He went dark the Saturday before the inauguration and I've seen screenshots of his since then but they didn't have dates. People in the comments were saying they were old posts. I'm not on Twitter.

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿคฃ

In response Miran Duran to her Publication

I checked his Gab account yesterday. Nothing. He's not on Twatter any more that I'm aware of. I looked under every profile name with a "storm is upon us" or "Joe M" possible. Nothing. He's still dark.

The Best is Yet to Come - #SaveTheChildren MAGA forever

supposidly JoeM was on Telegram & said he "had to go dark awhile" (that was about a week ago) but that account has since been labeled "fake" (& there's been no more posts).

In response val dawn to his Publication

This is his last post from his Gab account.

๐Ÿ’—thank you. it's the same posted on Telegram. Anxiously awaiting a new update/post

Only people mentioned by @valdawntx in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from val dawn, click on at the bottom under it