I kinda love Mike Lindell’s hustle.

He’s a tornado of truth!

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Banned on multiple platforms. Love God/Family/Country to the core. Save The Children. Lifelong Geek. Awake 25+ years. Always more to learn.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

That's hilarious you call Lindell who is now selling Egyptian cotton masks made from North African slave labor "a tornado of truth."

Absolutely. Freaking. Hilarious.

i just got some sheets buy 1 get 1 free yaaay

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

I love ALL TRUTH TELLING PATRIOTS....
NUFF SAID

Proud patriot mama and wife! ❤️🤍💙 Digital soldier 👊 Lover of frogs 🐸 Favorite food: popcorn 🍿 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Trolls get blocked 🙅🏻‍♀️

I’ve wondered here recently if he is the keystone 🤔

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana thinks he's a Rainman of sorts

*On Nov. 8, 2016, I voted for Trump **On Jan. 20, 2017, he became my President ***He Will Always Be The Greatest President #WWG1WGA #GodWins

Gen. Flynn was on with Mike a lot today.

Jesus loving patriot. Researcher, conspiracy analyst. memeist, content creator. Perpetually stationed on the digital battlefield

Live Broadcast ~ Day one of a 48-hour stream

40 million tuned in. Download your profiles tomorrow. Watch now.

Frankspeech.com

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

In response Sum StarDust to his Publication

LOL

An Injustice Anywhere = Injustice Everywhere. Vegan, Respect & Protect ALL Innocent Beings. Life time unvaxed. Spiritual #TheGreatAwakening

In response Sum StarDust to his Publication

Don't forget to be properly safe, it needs be a tight fit that cover the nose as well😏😷!

(5) Show this thread

Been digging since 9/11. Suspended by Osama Dorsey in the great purge. Here for the finale... NCSWIC

Hey Doq - got a really interesting video to send you. Two suns. Can I DM you?

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

ANYONE having trouble loading his site/ Frankspeech.com

I only get reports / pr / listings garbage... it won't load the actual site .... Ghggrrrrah

TruthSocial: https://truthsocial.com/@Lukesnonna Donald Trump is my President!! 🇺🇸🇺🇸 Trust the Man!! He has never let us down.

ItWorked for 2 minutes for me, then it just froze.

Always longed for world peace.

try this link:
https://f.ls/RENuS

(6) Show this thread

He can't help himself - He's a "what you see is what you get" - a truth-telling-machine! I love it. God Bless him and all he does for this great Nation!

Only followers of this user (@Robynbird) can see their posts

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USA‼️🇺🇸PRINCE 4 Eva💋☔️☔️☔️🏎🏎💟☮️💜

STEPPING UP BIG LEAGUE‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

frankspeech.com!!! 5million views an hour

In response Courtney Webster to her Publication

[LIKE AND SHARE]
[In reply to 🇬🇧󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🇩🇪🇨🇦We Are The Cure 🇺🇸🇳🇱🇧🇬🏠 frequent
☑️🔵 🔘 Sound of Freedom 2020 Movie (Full Versoin) Streaming
https://new.watchmoviestream.cc/en/movie/678512/sound-of-freedom
🔥Watch here👉 https://v.ht/oreo-AX3I 🇺🇸 ☚☚ 🇬🇧🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🇩🇪
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

(1) Show this thread

#MAGADONIAN Artist-Writer-Nature Heals- Clean Food/Clean Water- It's-About-The-Children It's A Movie GOD WON.

He's h*ll bent on boldly making a difference...and he is.
Determination, perseverance and love of God makes a strong warrior.

Only followers of this user (@CamdenBeach) can see their posts

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

HES GOING TO BREAK THE FUCKING WHEEL

❤️Christ❤️Family❤️Country. Born Again. Here to support the Constitution and President Trump! #SaveAmerica #WWG1WGA #MAGA

A true Patriot!

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

Great man who doesn't hide the fact he is in recovery. He cares about his employees as well as standing up against oppresion. Wonderful role model.

Mike's a good guy

confused as to why he's using DS Dersh who appeared on Epstein flight logs.

In response Pres Trump to his Publication

there's a lot we don't know that's why God teaches us to have FAITH --- we'll find out later ... for now, we are at war.

In response Pres Trump to his Publication

Dersh had to flip.., he was raping girls in columbus on wexner’s estate with epstein in the 90’s

(2) Show this thread