Only people mentioned by @TheWayUBC in this post can reply

Patriot, Conservative, WWG1WGA, Q Follower, Qanon, Constant Alumni of the Twitter Jail Club.

In response Juana Talk to her Publication

Eyes open. Really in touch with her surroundings. She saw it, followed it and rescued the child. Excellent example of how up in our face this is and we have to be brave to help if need be. Bravo!

πŸ’–πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸΏπŸŒŽ

Awe I just want to hug her!! The Hero and the child!! Once that little baby came to me saying that I would have shot him right there!! Praise God she was saved!

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

This guy needs to be taken to the woods, tied to tree naked with raw steak tied to his body and honey piured over him.

πŸ’–πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸΏπŸŒŽ

What an awesome women! Thank God she was there to help her!

I'm glad NO ONE was hurt ... had he stopped to confront this woman & his "prize" may have run away. Please be careful in all that you do.

GOD WINS❀ PATRIOTπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡² CONSTITUTIONALISTβš– TRUTH SEEKERβš’ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🀜πŸ’₯πŸ€› THE STORM IS UPON USβ›ˆοΈ

Thank God this specific situation didn't escalate. That woman was very courageous. That POS needs to be in jail.

Proud to be a part of the party with you Patriots!

Thank God for that woman!