DJT & PATRIOTS WILL SAVE THE WORLD DARK TO LIGHT GOD WINS

#wwg1wga#TheGreatAwakening#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming#GodWins

From Midnight Rider
Forwarded from Patriot News

Only followers of this user (@RedpilledRN) can see their posts

Human, fluoride free, unvax'd since 93, homeschooled g6+, 80%unimployed(20yrs), internet searcher (fitness, health, truth, interestings)

In response Anon H@redpilledRN to his Publication

That shaft explains why the medical,phamacological, and covid industries are fucking us all the time.

Yes, I am 100% with you on this. I resigned from my lab scientist job when I was directed by my manager to not voice "negative" verbiage about chyna virus or masks or the jabs. I could see that in short order that I was going to be termed if I did not comply with their "culture and conformity." I have never felt so betrayed by my profession.

I have gone thru all my retirement funds in the past couple years believing as you that they would not make it thru this mess. I lost $$ in my retirement bucks in the last round when the bubble busted. Currently in this situation Gratefully I was close enough to retirement age to go ahead and file for SS. I'm grateful that I have some funds from my mother's estate to help make it easier, at least for as long it lasts. Hang tough!

Only people mentioned by @emeehling in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Elizabeth Meehling, click on at the bottom under it