DJT & PATRIOTS WILL SAVE THE WORLD DARK TO LIGHT GOD WINS

#wwg1wga#TheGreatAwakening#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming#GodWins

From Midnight Rider
Forwarded from Patriot News

Only followers of this user (@RedpilledRN) can see their posts

Human, fluoride free, unvax'd since 93, homeschooled g6+, 80%unimployed(20yrs), internet searcher (fitness, health, truth, interestings)

In response Anon H@redpilledRN to his Publication

That shaft explains why the medical,phamacological, and covid industries are fucking us all the time.

Yes, I am 100% with you on this. I resigned from my lab scientist job when I was directed by my manager to not voice "negative" verbiage about chyna virus or masks or the jabs. I could see that in short order that I was going to be termed if I did not comply with their "culture and conformity." I have never felt so betrayed by my profession.

Only people mentioned by @emeehling in this post can reply

ChristJesusisLord TwitterCriminal permanent suspension: Darlene@Darlene20503600 b/c I retweeted?? #SaveTheChildren !!

In response Elizabeth Meehling to her Publication

Was told that I needed to see a psych doc over m-a-s-k use, if I wanted to keep working for one place. I bid my good-bye. I've been told what they did to me was illegal.

In response MARINE_LEO_ Mom to her Publication

So glad that you stood your ground! Yes, it probably was illegal. In this day/time with all the corruption, most likely would not have been successful in any court case. Hopefully you are in a better company and job.

(1) Show this thread

I have gone thru all my retirement funds in the past couple years believing as you that they would not make it thru this mess. I lost $$ in my retirement bucks in the last round when the bubble busted. Currently in this situation Gratefully I was close enough to retirement age to go ahead and file for SS. I'm grateful that I have some funds from my mother's estate to help make it easier, at least for as long it lasts. Hang tough!

(1) Show this thread