MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

GITMO FOR MAXINE WATERS
WATCH THE WATERS
👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇

https://youtu.be/eQ3MriFQuSc

In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication

She should be HUNG for ALL to see. It's the only mother fucking way.

If Patriots are REALLY and TRULY in Control, why are the Maxine Waters, Eric Swalwell, Lindsey Graham types STILL roaming free after ALL the crimes they have committed?

YOU tell ME! Pure mother fucking trash!

In response SPORTS to his Publication

And if you have been paying attention, and not just following Q trump told you many times that Biden is no longer with us so did Tucker Carlson and Sean Hannity, trump even held his Fingers to his head like a gun and said Bidens shot, Biden was executed in 2018 along with Barack Obama Which is why Trump kept referring to Obama as president Obama before he got executed.

By the way, I have been in on the entire deal ALL along. That's not my point. We need to see justice. SEEING is BELIEVING.

Continuing to babble on about Biden being executed or Hussein or Hillary or whoever, it plain and simply doesn't matter until we SEE it.

Jack and Jill America suffering, some losing everything, many to their untimely and ultimate demise, because of this fraud "Great Awakening". Show us what the fuck is happening or get the fuck out of the way and allow We, The Mother Fucking People to end this scam.

What a mother fucking joke. Biden was executed. And grass is purple and the sky is black....because I say so!

In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @SPORTS in this post can reply

In response SPORTS to his Publication

Yes the plan is for America to suffer, we kind of did this to ourselves well not me or maybe you but we’ve allowed our country to get to this point so technically we deserve what’s coming but rest assured it will not happen and everything is optics now you may need to see a death or someone arrested to be convicted someone else might need to see the same thing but many people do not just as if many people do not need to see a sign that God exists they just have faith and believe.

In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication

I don't know a single soul who has watched Congress commit crimes against them for decades who doesn't want to see, for mother fucking example, Jerald Lewis "Depends" Nadler hang. Sorry, but the people I know don't trust this plan at all and want to SEE justice.

We have been skull fucked for decades. It's time for US to do some skull fucking. Congress wants to kill US, that's ok, but to see Adam Bennett Schiff Jr hang is asking too much. Got it.

Again, seeing the American Patriot go pussy soft as Congress kills US each and every day.....sad stuff. I still cannot believe what we are ALL witnessing. Absolutely stunning to witness.

LOVE IT! Done in 2090.

(1) Show this thread