MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

GITMO FOR MAXINE WATERS
WATCH THE WATERS
πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

https://youtu.be/eQ3MriFQuSc

In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication

She should be HUNG for ALL to see. It's the only mother fucking way.

If Patriots are REALLY and TRULY in Control, why are the Maxine Waters, Eric Swalwell, Lindsey Graham types STILL roaming free after ALL the crimes they have committed?

YOU tell ME! Pure mother fucking trash!

I would like to think that all of our politicians have been arrested, individually or a couple at a time over the period of trumps presidency. they are out roaming around because the military is tracking them, when I saw all those politicians getting on a bus after the officers wake, the one who allegedly died at the capital convinced me they’ve all been arrested, microchipped, and released on work release and falling the public in the thinking we still have a functioning government, meanwhile they are destroying their own institutions by doing every single thing that day of called out Donald Trump undoing and have tried to impeach him for, the world is watching all of our corrupt politicians and their hypocrisy on the grand stage, nobody has gotten away with anything they are Playing their parts as bad actors in the great awakening

In response SPORTS to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @DankQ82Q in this post can reply

Conservative Patriot. US Army Military Police Veteran 95B July 6, 76 πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ πŸ€Constitutionalist. WWG1WGA. NCSWIC πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ FIX 2020 OR BUST

In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication

i really would love to believe that!

In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication

Yet half America still in a complete and total slumber.

Changing THAT is as simple as peach pie on my country porch.

A SINGLE and PUBLIC arrest of any7 one of thousands of DC pure trash treasonous traitors. Just a MOTHER FUCKING one. But no. And you know why no? Because this entire thing is a scam. If Patriots were REALLY and TRULY in control we would have SEEN at least one high profile arrest, perp walk, trial and hanging. We have seen none.

Magical times. "Enjoy the Show" they say? What show I beg of THEE?

In response SPORTS to his Publication

you can’t really just have one public arrest, because then people will want to know why this person wasn’t arrested then why this person wasn’t arrested why wasn’t Hillary Clinton arrested then they’ll be screaming for everyone to be arrested, but truth is they’ve all been arrested, some of them have been executed, the point is to trick the deep state in the thinking they have one I believe we’ve only eliminated the influence they have in our country but they still definitely pose a threat to the world, So one arrest would Lead to a whole slew of other things that they probably couldn’t handle at the same time of doing operations.

Only followers of this user (@Maudiemaye) can see their posts

(2) Show this thread