If you've been following me on Twitter for the last 4 months you'd know I always went hard on the doubles of fake Biden. Even if it was unpopular among anons. I knew undoubtedly this day would soon come.

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

So damn easy to see, except for viewers of CNN.

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

remember potus at he rallies " this guy is shot floks" he said that at lk 4/5 rallies humm ?

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

yep not the same guy 4 nice call

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

In response Krs10 Justis to her Publication

If you look at the righthand photo, it looks to be flipped horizontally. His lapel pins and the flags aren't in the usual position. I flipped a similar image I found online.

(1) Show this thread

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

With you on that one all the way!

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

the deep state is on their 3rd or 4th biden.

In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication

One for each location. Castle Rock.

(1) Show this thread

I see what you are saying. POTUS Trump said biden had so many plastic surgeries he is amazed he can still talk lol.

Just joined when VK recommended it on Twitter. Great to see my favorite anons on here!

SAME HERE. I KEEP POINTING OUT THAT IS NOT BIDEN. BIDEN IS DEAD. QUESTION I HAVE IS, IS THIS "BIDEN" A WHITE HAT WAKING THE PEOPLE UP? THAT IS WHAT HE IS DOING.

Promoting integrity in healthcare since 1999.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response James Cooper to his Publication

Looks like max headroom....

(1) Show this thread

I’m thinking that maybe it’s Beau Biden under the mask(the son that supposedly died) Now wouldn’t that be a shock to the remaining cabal! 🤭🤫

Wife. Mother, Sister and Daughter of the Captain. Love My Country, My Flag and My President TRUMP. Listen, Verify & Lead - Loyal To The End

🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️

Patriotic Christian Mom & Wife seeking refuge from 2nd Twitter expulsion. Same handle.....

Isnt the other "bigger" question: when did the transition to the fake reptilian or body double occur? Most of us "younger political folks" are conditioned to Biden looking like the latter photo. not to mention all the confusion about the posts that are warning us to beware of being fooled by photo and video alterations?? It can go both ways as far as tomfoolery so it's incredibly confusing right now 🙄🙄🙄

Here from the start, Trusting the Plan, dyslexic Anon 1IfBySea, We Love Q+, Q, Flynn, "R" Hero's & U! GOD & PATRIOTS WIN!

love ur work on twitter glad ur here now, ty
1ifbyseaqanon

Defender of FREEDOM. We are entering A BRAVE NEW WORLD. Yes, there will be labor pains.

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

i kinda thought he's defintely comedy actor with a mask...'no??

TWITTER NUKED ME 8 TIMES OVER 4 YEARS, SO I MUST HAVE BEEN DOING SOMETHING RIGHT.

Remember all the Trump rallies where Trump would say Joe is SHOT?
Trump would point to his own head with his hand like a gun.

THAT MEANT WE SHOT JOE, HE HAS BEEN EXECUTED.

I'm a true patriot, NRA member, Pro Life, President Trump is the best President he will MAGA !!

There are alot more doubles.

I'm a true patriot, NRA member, Pro Life, President Trump is the best President he will MAGA !!

There are alot more doubles.

I am stronger than my past, most beautiful to my admirers, and determined to live life as I see fit. I LOVE TRUMP!

Do you have this video on Telegram? My friends would get a kick out of it.

WWG1WGA The Storm is upon Us! The End is Near! Gob Bless the Unites States and the Rest of the World! Lets Party like it's 1776!🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

😝🤣😂❤

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name, Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Thanks for this vid, I'll make some more morphs tomorrow to enjoy all of the vast differences between these two people.

In response 1776 Again to his Publication

Great vid !!

In response 1776 Again to his Publication

To me, this just shows a complete face lift. That's what they do. Stretch the skin upward and hide the scar behind the ear.

(2) Show this thread

I couldn't agree more! It seems so obvious to me, I don't understand how more people cannot see this. Love the added song BTW, cracks me up!

Just old gal fighting for my freedom

looks a little like Jimmy Stewart to me

He has the same ears. It just looks like he had a face lift which they stretch the skin and pin it behind your ear so, that moves but, does not change his ear canal. Also, he has had so much botox, he really doesn't have control of his facial muscles. It's still him. Just "improved".

I think it's Hunter in a Joe Biden mask.

Happily married, Mom of two. I love my God, family, and my country. NO DM’S.

Patriot party member; MAGA; realist; common sense; Dark to Light its going to be glorious

Its a fuken movie, cant wait for the ending

God, Married 31 yrs, 2 adult children, 3 grandkids, Breast Cancer Survivor 6 yrs, Woodworking, Crafting, Orcas, Outdoors, want to travel

is there 2 actors? Because even the actors look different from one time to the next.

𝓤.𝓢. 𝓐𝓻𝓶𝔂 𝓥𝓮𝓽 (31𝒱/31𝓤) 𝓐𝓲𝓻𝓫𝓸𝓻𝓷𝓮, 𝒯𝒶𝒸𝓉𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁 𝒞ℴ𝓂𝓂 𝒮𝓅ℯ𝒸𝒾𝒶𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓉. ℬ𝒮𝒸ℐ𝒯, ℳ𝓊𝓈𝒾𝒸𝒾𝒶𝓃

New Biden looks like a doddering old fool. Old Biden looks like a Cold Blooded Killer.

CHECK THE EARS😳THE EARS THE EARS❗️😏🤔👍🏼👏🏼