_ OP _ ECRET

Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars
Operations Research Technical Manual
Code Number: TM-SW7905.1

The original purpose of Operations Research was to study strategic and tactical problems of air & land defense with the objective of effective use of limited military resources against foreign enemies (i.e., logistics).

It was soon recognized by those in positions of power that the same methods might be useful for totally controlling society (with a math equation).

The term for this equation is called the Q FACTOR.

Keep the public ignorant, maintain access to control (price) points for feedback, create preoccupation, attack family unit (young), give less cash & more data credit & doles, attack privacy of church, social conformity, stabilize consent, tighten control of variables, establish boundary conditions/equations, proper timing, maximize control, collapse of currency, etc.

SOUND FAMILIAR? Doc developed in May 1979.

β€œTHE SILENT WAR CONTINUES.” - Q

Only people mentioned by @i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@FreedomFighter1111) can see their posts

Daniel 7:14 *She will Hold THE Torch DOB ❌ 10/18/1982 ❌

Line
22 Q

VAG

Line 15 (O) on 25/4 BED

LoL

the Hidden Comms are Lol

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

To quote my Granny: "I don't understand all I know about it"! But I believe in GOD's Sovereignty. Truth. Light. Love. And His

This is sickening. Disgusting. Evil. God cannot be pleased with these sick-minded individuals. Dear God. Please....

#JESUS is LORD #TRUTH brings FREEDOM #FAMILY and FRIENDS are gifts of GOD #WWG1WGA.

Great work!

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars Operations Research Technical Manual TM-SW7905.1 ⬇️