MSM will be exposed. The 3 letter Intelligence Agencies will be exposed. Hollywood will be exposed. The corrupt Politicians and their Cabal handlers will be exposed. The Vatican will be exposed. The Royal Houses will be exposed. The Virus and all other valid “Conspiracy Theories” will be exposed. Our true history will be exposed. Election rigging will be exposed. And when all the corruption, propagandist’s and puppeteers have been exposed and discredited DJT will be vindicated and Q will be vindicated and Anon Truth Seekers will be vindicated and the Great Awakening will be fulfilled while our world is reborn in the hands of it’s inhabitants. The best is yet to come and nothing can stop WHAT is coming.

Only people mentioned by @i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply

in my lifetime please

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Praise God! 🙏

#WWG1WGA I am also on Truth Social @MagaIrish. Learning patience with all of this waiting on the movie ending.

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

Bravo & Amen - It will be Biblical

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

Patriots Day is tomorrow 4/19.

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

GOD'S PLAN IS INEXORABLE. NCSWIC. A TIMELINE CONVERGE.

Most of this shit has already been exposed by the enemy, they can’t hide in the shadows and slowly creep all these things onto us there now blatantly doing it right in the public guy which every American will see when they ban the guns when they try to make us have a bracelet or a passport to know that we’ve been vaccinated, all of this shit will be there downfall

This is what I pray for