True Red,white&blue Don't take my posts to be factual untill you research for yourself mix coms for a reason..Now down the 🐇🕳

In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication

seen same psot with april 16..

In response Its Anonymous to his Publication

i think as we gwt closer, more will comenputnon the alternative sites

True Red,white&blue Don't take my posts to be factual untill you research for yourself mix coms for a reason..Now down the 🐇🕳

i think were here! if you watched the Oklahoma health conference q confirmed child trafficing confirmed lynn wood and gen flynn speak on topic

I didn’t see the whole thing I did see bits and pieces of that I heard Flynn call Trump president, And I heard Lynnwood speak about the illuminati and do our own research and all that shit him but I don’t think full disclosure is quite here yet but they’re definitely talking more openly about these things which is leading me to believe that we are real close to full disclosure

Only people mentioned by @DankQ82Q in this post can reply

i think your right i also kinda believe there still will be a war scare to wake more my guess is we're 90%

Yes Q did mention a scare event and I definitely think something is going to happen because we’re all supposed to be locked inside while the EBS goes off so something is definitely going to happen to force us all to be scared to go inside our house maybe actual war with Russia but not actually going to war.

(1) Show this thread