September 26th, 2020...

People may think I am afraid to educate the sleepy, and sometimes I do find it difficult.

But...
I understand that I walk with God & His Angels.

And I try always to walk the path of the Righteous.

#ThePeoplesBridge
#StayTheCourse
#NeverGiveUp

Only people mentioned by @ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication

She was an amazing woman... Grace be with herπŸ™πŸ»πŸ•Š

πŸ’•YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ‘πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸŽΆπŸ˜ŽπŸŒΌ β†’β†’πŸ‘ΉπŸ€ΊπŸ€ΊπŸ€Ί Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

10-4 Sweet Lady,
In Jesus Precious Holy Name.
πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ‘πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’•πŸŽΆπŸ’•πŸ˜Ž

β†’β†’πŸ‘ΉπŸ€ΊπŸ€ΊπŸ€Ί

You are brave and powerful!

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

Yes V, he absolutely did know! Keep on, we love you! β€οΈπŸ™πŸ‘πŸ˜€

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

You are a shining example of someone who is fearless in her mission to assist in lifting all those that come within range! ❀️
https://www.slideshare.net/mobile/dokka/a-positive-attitude-by-dan-auito

Mother of 2 learning disabled young adults, engineer, health issues. welfare. I design learning tools for my daughter, and advocate for her.

Mad respect Sister !!!
May your path be filled with laughter and great conversations.
Much love and many blessings to you !

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

I see that you do, but it is difficult at best to spread the message of joy while everything appears to be in turmoil. keep up God’s workβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

πŸ’•YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ‘πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸŽΆπŸ˜ŽπŸŒΌ β†’β†’πŸ‘ΉπŸ€ΊπŸ€ΊπŸ€Ί Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

In response Paul Robb to his Publication

We're going out of the "Grace Zone".

IT'S Now,
"Boots On The Ground Choice Zone"

They Either Choose
OR
They Don't.

(1) Show this thread