Trump Will Always be MY President - Law&Order, GOD & family. We the People - FREEDOM of SPEECH - Truth Seeker - LIGHT - WWG1WGA

Robert F. Kennedy Jr
@RobertKennedyJr
·
Jan 23
This is the fifth#Gardasil lawsuit
@baumhedlund
and I have filed against Merck, challenging the company’s dangerous and defective#HPV#vaccine for causing severe and life-changing injuries.#TheDefender

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/michael-colbath-sues-merck-gardasil-hpv-vaccine/

my son's pediatritian spent months trying to get me to agree to the guardasil shot. They finally told me that if he did not get the shot, he would have to find a new peditritian. So I asked for his file and we got a new doctor. He is 21 now and I hope he has learned from my example

Only people mentioned by @cubertsmom in this post can reply

Trump Will Always be MY President - Law&Order, GOD & family. We the People - FREEDOM of SPEECH - Truth Seeker - LIGHT - WWG1WGA

In response Quinn Fiesto to her Publication

tHEY tried slipping in a flu shot on my 17month old grandchild

I am an active volunteer in my community.

its awful what they have been doing. We had been with that practice for 15 years and they could not believe I would just walk out like that. We found a new doctor to be primary care, BUT also found an osteopath that is amazing. She and my son just instantly clicked and they are in a mutual admiration society.
She is not a primary care physician, but we use her like she is.

(1) Show this thread