Lin Wood's Speech! Health & Freedom Conference 2021 LIVE From Tulsa Oklahoma

https://beforeitsnews.com/politics/2021/04/lin-wood-health-freedom-conference-2021-speech-with-mike-flynn-sidney-powell-mike-lindell-live-from-tulsa-oklahoma-3231499.html

@Patriot_Jim@MidnightRyder@martingeddes@PunishDem1776@Time4U2Know@MonkeyWerks@XAnon@MrDeeds1111@VincentKennedy@SantaSurfing@GhostEzra@Jimbo0566@kimrunner@doqholliday@QPatriot1776@SidneyPowell1@The_Pitch_Doctor@administrator@Cowboyw2b@LoveTump@Heavenrider#MAGA#wwg1wga#TheGreatAwakening#GodWins#thestormisuponus#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming#Trump#SaveOurChildren#FightBack#STOPTHESTEAL#Q@Heavens_Words

Red Pilled For 30+ years.🐸 Exposing Govt Corruption, Fraud & The NWO. Truth Seeker✨USAF Veteran✈️ #GodWins🕊️ #SaveAmerica 🇺🇸 🦅#Agenda47

In response Christian Patriot News to his Publication

Hey CP,
Just a heads up to let you know that your mentions section in your posts are messed up (they all run together and are not separated).
I was wondering why I haven't been getting any mentions from you lately. I just checked and its been this way for almost a week now.
Take care, Jim

@jimbo I was wondering what was going on. Thank you for seeing this and letting me know. I made the correction and tested it on a post. Hopefully you saw my latest, about an hour ago. Thanks again! God bless you!

Only people mentioned by @ChristianPatriotNews in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Christian Patriot News, click on at the bottom under it