Lin Wood's Speech! Health & Freedom Conference 2021 LIVE From Tulsa Oklahoma

https://beforeitsnews.com/politics/2021/04/lin-wood-health-freedom-conference-2021-speech-with-mike-flynn-sidney-powell-mike-lindell-live-from-tulsa-oklahoma-3231499.html

@Patriot_Jim@MidnightRyder@martingeddes@PunishDem1776@Time4U2Know@MonkeyWerks@XAnon@MrDeeds1111@VincentKennedy@SantaSurfing@GhostEzra@Jimbo0566@kimrunner@doqholliday@QPatriot1776@SidneyPowell1@The_Pitch_Doctor@administrator@Cowboyw2b@LoveTump@Heavenrider#MAGA#wwg1wga#TheGreatAwakening#GodWins#thestormisuponus#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming#Trump#SaveOurChildren#FightBack#STOPTHESTEAL#Q@Heavens_Words

Only people mentioned by @ChristianPatriotNews in this post can reply

Red Pilled For 30+ years.🐸 Exposing Govt Corruption, Fraud & The NWO. Truth Seeker✨USAF Veteran✈️ #GodWins🕊️ #SaveAmerica 🇺🇸 🦅#Agenda47

In response Christian Patriot News to his Publication

Hey CP,
Just a heads up to let you know that your mentions section in your posts are messed up (they all run together and are not separated).
I was wondering why I haven't been getting any mentions from you lately. I just checked and its been this way for almost a week now.
Take care, Jim

@jimbo I was wondering what was going on. Thank you for seeing this and letting me know. I made the correction and tested it on a post. Hopefully you saw my latest, about an hour ago. Thanks again! God bless you!

(1) Show this thread