Only people mentioned by @Patriotsandthelike in this post can reply

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

In response Joelle Clista to her Publication

This is demonic! He is truly into this young girl!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

I'm dedicated to the cause. The children of the world need our help. We as a nation must put an end to this Travesty. WWG1WGA

Celebrities really love their pizza. You would have to be a brain dead fool not to get the references they ALL put out. It's been one of the FBI'S references for Pedos since the late 70's. After this is all said and done, we as Anons should get the first chance to pull the rope, and get to pick which actor we would love to see swinging from the gallows. Just my "humble" opinion.

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

In response Theo Farkas to his Publication

2nd in line behind you!!

(1) Show this thread

President Donald J. Trump Is Our Commander In Chief. U.S. Army Vietnam Era Veteran 6/72 -7/79 Ex Lead Guitarist

🗣SICK MOTHER F$&KER❗️🤬

There is too much evidence for any person to claim these filthy wicked Hollyweird celebrities are not involved in Pedophilia! The MSM needs to be accountable for covering up Crimes against Humanity! The days of claiming everything is a conspiracy theory is over when everyone becomes united to speak Truth!

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

Didn't work out to well for this sick f@ck.

these people are truly sick.
justice is coming