Only people mentioned by @Kellie in this post can reply

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

The New American

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

😢

(3) Show this thread

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

The original "computer model" the whole "covid" response was based on (the trajectory of the predicted deaths ... that 2 million number that was so early tossed out) was so flawed it gave different answers even when the exact same data was entered.

Absolute 3 ring circus of smoke and mirrors from the very beginning.

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

This is the most ridiculous shit I have ever heard in my life. So according to his reasoning a "vaccine" would have and never will work because it usually takes years to create one and at the rate this easily treatable virus is mutating they could never get ahead of it anyway. Absolutely everything they are doing is contrary to and against real science. They are so hell bent on controlling people they are out of their minds with stupidity. Just make it up as you go along. Trump has them going insane.

https://youtu.be/pzV6PbvlDX4

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

This criminal needs to be exposed for his pathological lying and corrupt Globalist agenda! He needs to be thrown in GITMO immediately for Crimes against Humanity!

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

In response Lori Altman to her Publication

Fauci's massive medical mass murdering crimes against humanity began with his and his cronies (Redfield, Gallo and others ... likely Gates as well I'd wager we discover) ... read all about it here.

The history, science ... all of it. Appears to have been nothing more than a proof-of-concept dress rehersal for the big grand "Covid" show. In a major support role once again ... the PCR test .. that it's inventor, Kari Mullins, was screaming bloody murder about all the way back then as well.

https://duesberg.com/about/pdlecture.html

(1) Show this thread