Only people mentioned by @Kellie in this post can reply

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication

I've been done with them for years

They're overpriced, true, and their coffee quality dropped since the 90s when I first sampled them so that made me less inclined to pay out money even for a small cuppa

They had some good coffee - a bean from Papua New Guinea was a good one - but I saw the beans for sale all of two times & then they stopped carrying it

They're an activist company who like WalMart moved in & shoved aside other local businesses, and the woke-ness & their policies have become excruciating

I have other places to spend my money, time & energy besides a company like this

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

I had a power outage for four days....what happened?

We, the People - need to have this constitution worldwide!

Never lilked them. Tasteless hot chocolate. Overpriced crap.

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

Have been for at least 10 years now

From 2000 - always hated it ... over rated ... owned by a poshito

Never Liked Them Anyway!

Ive never drank coffee from Starbucks and never will, I stopped drinking coffee from Dunking Donuts to❗️

Retired Gramma. Proud Conservative and a Patriot. Married to an Agent Orange / Disabled Veteran. WWG1WGA!!! Love my President DJT!

Not to mention that their coffee tastes like shit...much needed creamer is the only way to tolerate the bitterness.

Done with Starbucks a few years now, since they said they would only be hiring Gimmegrants instead of hiring Canadians. Many Canadians were looking for work, Trudeau was bringing in the Gimmegrants like crazy, he even went to meet them at the airport. He was handing out brand new kids coats to them, yet they were all wearing brand new coats. Canadian kids have to rely on the coats for kids yearly coat drive, in the hope they can have a good used coat.

Maricopa County Proud Patriot! #Fix2020 #LoveGod #Love the USA (as it was always meant to be!) #Thank God for the QTeam & Our ANON Family

Long ago

Been done with Starbucks for years, only do Black Rifle now.

I follow back all Patriots. Expose the truth! Question everything. I trust God and God's plan. #JesusIsMySavior

Done...

Never went there. Their coffee is horrible.

HEALTHY / NQT WEALTHY / but WISE / I WANT 2C the SATANIC BAAL CULT Fkrs ERADICATED from the PLANET & WATCH the CHILDERN FLURISH..

WONDER WHAT KIND OF
***NATURAL FLOVOUR ***
THIS
Fkn COMPANY USES

Save the children. It begins with telling the truth people don't want to hear, while we watch the "Patriarchy" collapse. God Won!

Never cared for their overpriced coffee. Piece of cake boycotting these asshats. And watch as the mighty fall.

In response Teresa Myhre to her Publication

They had 'their time in the lime (fake) light' - it's over.
Shutting Down the Beast System
https://www.bitchute.com/video/uvq7jNMmsPEr/

(1) Show this thread