Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

I love you Patriots & Anons.

About a month ago I had been noticing an uptick in negativity and bad vibes.

I felt your pain.

I tweeted out a call to action and in my opinion General Flynn and Lin Wood just answered in a big, big way over the past 48 hours.

They have both validated everything we have all been fighting for and have both confirmed that Trump is still our POTUS.

Many of us have known this within our hearts and many have known this with verified first person proof. But it’s great to hear these Patriots call out satanists and child abusers on a world stage.

Now it’s our time to support them!

#wwg1wga

I had a call with a state assembly rep a few weeks ago, covered election audit in our state,vaxports, and what we can do locally to help.

On the topic of vaxports, I made the comment they use "my body my choice, or does that only apply to them for killing the unborn" He then made mention of evil Satanists in our state government who use abortion and trafficking as their sacrifice. Told him "I hear you, my wife and I have been down that hole, we didn't want to believe it. Now we need to work to get them out."

He said it's time to pray and saying the rosary is the most powerful prayer people can use against evil.

I'm curious what other information he has/knows. This is absolutely wild.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @MTBpatriotM in this post can reply

In response MTB Mike to his Publication

I can confirm that the rosary is very powerful in the fight against evil. I try to say it everyday. It takes about 20 minutes for me because I include praise in between. It is a meditation on the life of Christ and brings protection and peace.

Learning the "old ways." Healthy diet, *good* Rediscovering my connection to God and all that is good.

In response Telesia Birdwell to her Publication

Are the prayers something that are easily memorized?

Sorry, I have been out of the religion loop for a while and am finding my way back.

I ask, because when meditating, it's in a dark room with ear buds in.

(1) Show this thread

Family, GSDs, USA, our Warriors. 19th President Trump. Patriot. D5 & 5D

In response MTB Mike to his Publication

There's hope! Good for you! You have a good rep!!

I met with my rep about weather modification. It's legal according to our statues but the budget for oversight was eliminated.

I showed my rain water results, bee population decline info, patents, etc.
She asked if there were any White Hats involved?
Made my day!

Learning the "old ways." Healthy diet, *good* Rediscovering my connection to God and all that is good.

In response gcb 910 to her Publication

To be honest, I did not expect it. It was brought up on his own, I kind of chuckled a little bit, not because it is funny, but due to the fact it's things that we've seen/heard, looked into. Kind of a Oh Crap type of moment.

(1) Show this thread