“Their trying to attack me because they can’t attack Q. Q is the truth, this is about the children for God’s sake. Send this video to Hollywood, send it to the House of Windsor, send it to Bill Gates, send it to the damn Illuminati, send it to the Vatican, send it to the politicians, the Clinton’s, the Obama’s the Biden’s, the Bush’s. Send it to those people because they are involved in child sex trafficking. Let them hear the truth and whatever they do to me I do not fear them at all. It’s time to tell the truth to America.”

- Lucian Lin Wood (Criminal Lawyer / PATRIOT)

Only people mentioned by @i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply

It is my understanding that all those big names of famous people and organizations like the Vatican have already been executed or brought down, that L Lin Wood mentioned in his speech. I read them all in a list last June, (June 13, 2020). I read them on Real Chief Police's list. Now I can find the same list at amg-news.com.

Christian, Mother, Southern California conservative #MAGA #KAG

on fire 🔥Boom 💥

20k sub Y/T channel removed June 3 2021. Visit our website for up to date uncensored content & to join our EMAIL LIST to be notified.

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

Just love him. Caution to the wind , my kind of brother

HEALTHY / NQT WEALTHY / but WISE / I WANT 2C the SATANIC BAAL CULT Fkrs ERADICATED from the PLANET & WATCH the CHILDERN FLURISH..

SWBTD

kindly translate

Thanking one in advance

God is always in control.No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. No White Guilt Here

Truth coming in Hot, By Truth Tellers... We got tired of the
"Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming" Truth, But are we ready?
as it is coming

Autistic but Awake. Looking up for my Blessed Hope. This war will be won through action proceeding from prayer.

In response Truth Hunter to his Publication

The Author & Finisher of my faith has made me ready.

Nothing can stop what is coming because nothing can stop the coming of Jesus Christ.

(1) Show this thread

The global communication media are so contaminated that someone would have to shut them down globally ... it is a disaster what they do, filling people's minds with lies and misinforming, there is only one way to end that by bringing down the network and cutting off audiovisual communications and that there is only one channel where people are informed with the truth, this is worldwide

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

Let them all hear the truth! What has been happening to our Children is evil. Must stop

COMS getting too cavalier for it not to be beyond the point of no return. The clock has been activated. Cabal has been called out (revelation of the method works both ways). Main Street is being RED PILLED faster than ever before, elite secret high society has been warned and The GREAT AWAKENING is initiating right before our eyes.

NCSWIC - SWBTD - WWG1WGA!

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

Yes. U are correct. I noticed the "in your face" comms recently.

I cried tears of joy hearing Lin Wood speak the truth about the little children.

(1) Show this thread

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!