Only people mentioned by @Fastwalker in this post can reply

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

In response walker Fast to his Publication

Evil is as evil does...

Awesome

Proud American Patriot Family is Everything Seek the Truth #wwg1wga #maga #thegreatawakening

The ones that scream the loudest are the most guilty... he's one.

Retired professional driver, former carpenter and US Navy vet. I love all God's creatures and I'm saved by the blood of Jesus, my savior!

👍Yep, why do you think he hated Trump, so much. The guilty always attack the truth!

all I know..is the more I know.. the more I know that I don't know..you know?

Which fact checkers are own by the CCP?
Man they have no ability to check out anything.
https://www.irishtimes.com/news/de-niro-held-questioned-in-paris-over-vice-ring-1.134173

all I know..is the more I know.. the more I know that I don't know..you know?

In response Baba Milev to his Publication

"You are getting very sleepy" "You only hear the sound of my voice" (MSM wishing this would work on us)

ssource: https://www.independent.co.uk/news/sex-scandal-wouldn-t-lie-down-1185127.html

ISO "My People" and trustworthy information. The truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.

In response Baba Milev to his Publication

You don't get arrested for being a witness, do you?

(2) Show this thread

What a pathetic evil pussy he turned out to be

WWG1WGA! No greater pleasure than to be with fellow Patriots. For God and Country!

Lately, when I see a picture of DeNiro, he reminds me of Bernie Madoff with a mole. Perhaps, it's the same guilt they both carry/ carried in the case of Madoff; that looks so similar.

In response United We Stand to his Publication

i was just thinking the same thing! 😁

(1) Show this thread

ChristJesusisLord TwitterCriminal permanent suspension: Darlene@Darlene20503600 b/c I retweeted?? #SaveTheChildren !!

One of "Those who scream the loudest". Dirty old man!#SaveTheChildren !!!!!!!!!!!!!