A wonderful new world is about to be revealed and yes, it will be Trump’s masterpiece. I think the motto “America First” is to show the rest of the countries around the globe how it can and shall be done. Patience for now until it can be revealed ... in the meantime, hold Trump, our Patriots and Miltary in the highest vibration of positive thoughts and prayer.

https://gab.com/perfectsliders/posts/105612304132170046

Only people mentioned by @perfectsliders in this post can reply

Martial artist,traveler. Backup contacts: wego(dot)social/MtnPatriot twatter/MtnPatriot

In response Robby Ball to his Publication

From General McInerney on Telegram...

Please Bookmark:

https://45office.com

https://saveamerica45.com

In response Mtn Patriot to his Publication

Wonder when something will be psoted there?

(1) Show this thread

Patriot . Love my Country . Romans 8:28 . Land of the Free Because of the Brave . Shoot like a girl . Trump's still my President

❤🙏🇺🇸

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

Skyhigh. Vibes....

Aussie Mum who wants Humanity to live in Peace ,Love and Freedom that God intended.Lets bring down this Cabal Debt, Enslavement System.

I pray for these Amazing, Brave Patriots every day.GOD BLESS THEM ALL.

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Amen🇺🇸🙏🏻

Believer🙏🙌🕊,WWG1WGA🔔🇺🇸🦅🕊

🙏🙏🙏🕊️🇺🇸

TRUMP IS MY PRESIDENT! GOD BLESS AMERICA! 🇺🇲 GOD WINS!

AMEN

Mother of 3 wonderful sons. Im a digital warrior trying to do my part in this war. Love my country and I love God.

🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️❤️🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Patriot who loves her family. California girl. Nuked 6 times by Jack! 🙄 Harper the Ragdoll Would Be a Better President than Joe. 😹❤️🇺🇸

❤️Amen

Retired Engineer- Anti-terrorism & blast consultant DoD & DOS. Survivor SRA, Mk-Ultra,child trafficking. Wife USMC combat veteran #Godwins

Amen

ANdON ANdON We Go ~The Best Is Yet To Come ~ Family Is Everything ~ Mind/Body/Spirit Health

Eternal gratitude and love for them all 😇

I LOVE PRESIDENT TRUMP.I LOVE ALL OUR MILITARY PEOPLE.💕💕 🇺🇸I LOVE WILD DOGS.🐾LOVE ALL ANIMALS. LOVE Anonup.Com💖JFK.JR 💖I LOVE Q.

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Proud patriot. #GodWins #WWG1WGA #TheBestIsYetToCome

Beautifully put.#AmericaFirst#NeverGiveUp ❤️🇺🇲❤️🙏

Just a mom living for TRUTH ~ pEaCE ~ SaLVaTion ~ LAUGHTER 🇺🇸💗😘 Jesus IS truth 🙏🏻🌅❤️✝️

Stunning photo!!