Remove the mask when you approach me//Truth will prevail//Community Standard repeat offender

Was forced to leave Walmart in BG for not wearing a mask.....I didn't leave without putting up a fight. Haha! The store associate was like ummm masks are required. I was like as long as you have your mask on and you stay away from me you will be fine. He made us put our shit back and as I was doing so I said how do you feel harassing people for a live you fucking piece of shit. This lady was standing there glaring at us, and pointed us out. I bet her name was Karen. 🙄 Hey, does anyone know when the Karen's of the world are gonna stop being afraid of a fucking flu virus?

They cheated, President Trump won! Army Vet, Wife of Army Vet, and Mother of 3 & 1 is a Marine. Jesus is my Savior! WG1WGA!

In response April Evans to her Publication

I never wear a mask accept at work. If theu didn’t pay me so well i would quit because of the mask. I will quit if they say I have to get vaccinated. If a place of business askes me to wear a mask I leave.

Only people mentioned by @AmandaMAGA in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Amanda Florida Girl, click on at the bottom under it