Remove the mask when you approach me//Truth will prevail//Community Standard repeat offender

Was forced to leave Walmart in BG for not wearing a mask.....I didn't leave without putting up a fight. Haha! The store associate was like ummm masks are required. I was like as long as you have your mask on and you stay away from me you will be fine. He made us put our shit back and as I was doing so I said how do you feel harassing people for a live you fucking piece of shit. This lady was standing there glaring at us, and pointed us out. I bet her name was Karen. 🙄 Hey, does anyone know when the Karen's of the world are gonna stop being afraid of a fucking flu virus?

I never wear a mask accept at work. If theu didn’t pay me so well i would quit because of the mask. I will quit if they say I have to get vaccinated. If a place of business askes me to wear a mask I leave.

In response April Evans to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @AmandaMAGA in this post can reply

It's still me, following my heart 🙂❤️ and something else 👉 https://anonup.com/thread/13230439 💥

In response Amanda Florida Girl to her Publication

I haven't been in a job for month. I refused PCR testing. When this circus ends, I will demand compensation from them for an obstacle on the part of the employer.

They cheated, President Trump won! Army Vet, Wife of Army Vet, and Mother of 3 & 1 is a Marine. Jesus is my Savior! WG1WGA!

In response Amanda Florida Girl to her Publication

*except