We won’t be able to keep up with the show now but it sure is fun trying. Jet roars over Kamala and Japan PM around 3:17 mark, no gold fringe, Lin talking Q, Caviezel talking DUMBS and adrenochrome...
🎬

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-EOcKhzOKZI

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

🤣😂🤣😂 still laughing, really is embarrassing, however good laugh

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

oh lawd... in Donoldo Trump style, who here is imagining 💬over his head, Like, 💬you can’t even handle punks in your own city! 💬Why you look so manly? and of course, visions of the woman he used to see👇🏻 💬what happpen?💬🤣💦🤣💦🤣💦

it is indeed😁. One flew over Jens head during her press disaster yesterday I think! over rhe building that is

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

That's the first thing I noticed, no gold fringe on the flags. The jets flying overhead is very funny considering she is "Vice-President." I guess they are showing their disdain for the current administration. We have to be getting close to POTUS returning. It seems like it's been years, not months since he was there trolling and making me belly laugh

Born a rebel, mom of 9, former ER/NICU/PICU/Peds nurse, now M.Ed. Spec Ed, anti-vax, off grid lover, Christ follower, won't tolerate BS...

Is it just me, or is she huffing and struggling to breathe under that double mask getup? She sure seemed out of breath and then catching up with air as the interpreter spoke ;) You reap what you sow, LOL!

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

The focus must always be on the truth... 👍 and you'll know it by the way it makes you feel - trust 🙏

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

DONT TEASE ME WITH “ NO GOLD FRINGE “
NEED IT 💯 & PUBLIC

if you study this through VFW youll find the gold fringe means NOTHING

In response Grandma Bonnie to his Publication

oh grannie...

(1) Show this thread

Daniel 7:14 *She will Hold THE Torch DOB ❌ 10/18/1982 ❌

in Diana Uh? i Bet

fooking Clowns

Jesus loving patriot. Researcher, conspiracy analyst. memeist, content creator. Perpetually stationed on the digital battlefield

Believer. Texan. Mom. Patriot. Eyes opened more every day. Pray-er.

The jet flyover...weird. Isn't there a permanant security no fly zone over DC???

Just a patriotic countryman that hates the traitorous Deep State

In response Dawn McIntyre to her Publication

it was something to do with a ceremonial thing for something. details escape me at the moment. but nothing out of the ordinary

(1) Show this thread