Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

Taken 3 hours ago outside the Capitol building. Looks like occupied to me. Patriots in control.

#FakePresident#QANON#Trump2020#Draintheswamp

I Love this Country. We need our country back. Law & Order is Over Due. Justice has failed us. Trusting the Plan will take care of [them].

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Theres reports that are talking about the NG (5000) staying until Mid-March....

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Jay Is4Justice to her Publication

Yep. Trump's inauguration is scheduled for March 4th. Military operations to clean up the swamp until then.

Hi,@mike please, do you know anything else about this pic ?

In response GaBby Nnia to his Publication

Could be a group photo I guess. That's been floated around as a possibility. That's a lot of soldiers for one picture. Unfortunately the fake news won't let anyone know what's going on there, so we have to make our own aasumptions.

That´s the problem. thank you so so much !!!

Only people mentioned by @GaBbyNnia in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from GaBby Nnia, click on at the bottom under it