[They] don't make $$ if we're healthy and educated

Only people mentioned by @Lioness in this post can reply

For the love of God, Family, TRUMP2Q2Q, MAGA, Anon Fam and Always a little Sammy πŸΏβ€πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ•ŠπŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸΏπŸΏπŸ’£That's what makes me smile!

In response Lion ess to her Publication

Amen! These people are sick! Now they're trying to Force my grandkids to get this crap... It's child abuse and torture what they've done. I guess i forgot that'd their favorite thing's to do to children.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

As an RN I have been saying this from day one.
Hydration
Fresh air and sunshine ( Vit. D)
Unmask
Exercise
Reduce stress
Healthy diet ( no soda, no high Fructose corn syrup, no GMO)
Zinc ( slows replication of any virus)
Quercetin ( improves oxygenation to the cells and reduces fress radicals that injures cells)
All thes things BOOST the immune response to all kinds of viruses. Exercise and healthy diets reduce chance of diabetes which is a major risk factor for illness.

What are good vitamin companies we can trust?

πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€πŸŒŽβœŒπŸŒ 

In response JOANNE JOHNSON to her Publication

I like Melaleuca. Not only do they have vitamins but, they have a huge product line of all natural products. Cleaning supplies. personal care, food, snacks. And they work, πŸ˜†

(1) Show this thread

MAGA God Bless America, our President and our Military. Dark to Light The Great Awakening MAGA. The Best Is Yet To Come! Follow the light.

exactly.

Believer - Small Business Owner - Seeking Canada's Trump - The more I learn of this never ending evil it sickens me #pray #NeverEverGiveUp

This is so true - only thing I have not been taking is iodine, maybe need to check it out!! Trying to tell all my family and friends take these and do not even think of getting that jab-it is EVIL