Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Going out on a shaky limb, Kim.

Mr. Pool posts THGINREVO.
Overnight in gematria = 118

Pool timestamp: 8:35 pm/20:35 = 28.

https://digitalcommons.law.lsu.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=6053&context=lalrev

VK said: 83 days in on 04.15-21
8 + 3 = 11
Timestamp 8:24 pm, or 20:24 pm
Drop 26 (again)

4-15 = 11.1
4-16 = 11.2
4-17 = 11.3
4-18 = 11.4
4-19 = 11.5
4-20 = 11.6
4-21 = 11.7
4-22 = 11.8 (Mr Pool post)

Good thing I don't work for the DHS.😂😁

In response Photon 333 to her Publication

lol...Nice work!
I like this...

(1) Show this thread

So MASS and PUBLIC arrests begin when? Because right now and today we have ZERO justice, ZERO President and ZERO country.

How much longer can they drag this scam out?

Half of Trump's base thinks he has abandoned them and is literally part of the Deep State. How do we get those folks back without a PUBLIC event to wake the masses?

Absolutely baffling times. I stopped chasing my tail on this long ago, but I am stunned how many folks are getting chewed up and spit out by this scam.

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response SPORTS to his Publication

Rumors by Stevie Nicks for $500 Alex. 🐸

(1) Show this thread

So MASS and PUBLIC arrests begin when? Because right now and today we have ZERO justice, ZERO President and ZERO country.

Half of Trump's base thinks he has abandoned them and is literally part of the Deep State. How do we get those folks back without a PUBLIC event to wake the masses?

Absolutely baffling times. I stopped chasing my tail on this long ago, but I am stunned how many folks are getting chewed up and spit out by this scam.

Twitter's down again. Happy 107th day of the year this 17th day of April. 🌛🌅🎉

It is literally OVERNIGHT backwards.

three gorges?

all nighter anyone?

Does he post and then delete it? I can't seem to catch when he posts.

Wife, Mama of 3, Patriot, Digital Soldier and loyal supporter of my President, Donald J. Trump 🇺🇸 The Best is Yet To Come! Enjoy the Show

In response Robin B777 to her Publication

Yes he does!

(1) Show this thread

Bama Fan - panhandle beach lover. MAGA-WWG1WGA

suddenly

My Twitter account was suspended. I don't understand English. I can speak Japanese only. BUt I want to know The world. I enjoy outsider✨💖✨

ご存知ですか?これは面白いです。緑も。。。
https://anonup.com/thread/4062583

Here to support my President, my country and THE CHILDREN 🙏🏻🙏🏻 🙏🏻 💥💥THE STAGE IS SET💥💥

Woohoo 💥💥💥
Thank you Patriot. 👊🏻👊🏻👊🏻

My Twitter account was suspended. I don't understand English. I can speak Japanese only. BUt I want to know The world. I enjoy outsider✨💖✨

この数日間で世界の動きが加速したと思います。
https://anonup.com/thread/4131967

look on my wall i posted more of the decode from gematria x