Only people mentioned by @AztekJade in this post can reply

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication

Real pandemics:
Do not threaten medical licenses.
Promote a calm scientific approach, using facts not fear and confusion to keep the public informed.
Celebrate and encourage research for cures and treatment, instead of banning and silencing those efforts.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Real pandemics:
Encourage and celebrate treatments and cures rather than ban the cures and silence those efforts.
Never threaten medical licenses .
Promotes a calm, proven scientific approach, keeping the public informed with facts not fear and confusion.

Real pandemics:
Encourage and celebrate treatments and cures rather than ban the cures and silence those efforts.
Promotes a calm, proven scientific approach, keeping the public informed with facts not fear and confusion.

Real pandemics:

Real pandemics:

Yup!