Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

.@administrator Keep an eye on@drewbreezy18. He's not who he claims to be

Many are at the point that they need to see action and arrests to believe.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @administrator in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Qual1tyPa7riots_) can see their posts

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication

Some have so little faith that they continually need to be shown proof that the plan is still in play, that it's still valid. Don't let the doubters shake your faith. You can see with your own eyes that the plan is still in play. Remember, everyone is watching, remember what is at stake, remember why you are here in the first place. Faith...you either have it or you don't. There's really no middle ground. I chose to have it.

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

I trust the plan, I trust the plan, I trust the plan.....my new mantra. I will admit I am anxious to see something happen in public, but I trust the plan. To accept the alternative, at least at this time, is unthinkable.

"Done in 30"
George Washington. "All I'm asking is give me 30 days"
Gen Flynn "All I'm asking is 30 days"
How Long has the National Guards been authorized to occupy Washington DC?
Answer - 30 days.
521 "[SCARE] NECESSARY EVENT."
4821 - "WHAT HAPPENS IF BIDEN BECAME POTUS?"
Trump - "We are at war with a hidden enemy. We are fighting an ancient human trafficking ring."
Hold the line Patriots.

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Agreed but some are just bad vibes and not helping anyone or anything.

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

yes please!