Trump's 'MASTERPIECE.'

Near as I can tell, Dan Scavino posted “The Masterpiece” by Jon McNaughton on Instagram at 11.05pm on 1.23.

In the description of the painting Jon says, "I believe that Trump will yet reveal in the future a greater degree of prosperity, justice, and American influence that has never been seen before. His greatest achievements are yet to be revealed. How will history remember the presidency of Donald J. Trump? I believe it will be considered a “Masterpiece.”

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

We are gonna need more builders......getitng tired of all the talkers....(not y'all)

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

11.05pm on 1.23.
11 3

T M = 2013>24
[D] DELTA?

Christian, Wife, Mother, Patriot. Pro-Family. Pro-Life. Pro-Constitution God Bless America, Our President, and Our Military.

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

Rob Portman of Ohio is not seeking re-election in 2022, thankfully.

(1) Show this thread

Proud Sovereign Patriot. Q sent me. Part of The Plan. Part of The Great Awakening. The Best is Yet to Come!

I love this. TY

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

A very prophetic painting by Jon. The serpent crushed by Trump. Trump supported and backed by military and law enforcement, vets, and others. In the foreground, parched earth coming back to life. New plant watered by a family representing future generations and core beliefs as God intended. DC is the location of the rebirth of a New America.

#SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGA #GodWins 🕊❤🇺🇸💙🦅

Post 123 & Post 1105

#SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGA #GodWins 🕊❤🇺🇸💙🦅

In response Nichole Rogers to her Publication

Post 1105

(1) Show this thread

Just a guy with passion for making things. On an eternal journey to share truth. Very thankful for our friends in high places. +++

When i first saw this on 1/23, I thought the "vail" looked to be in the shape of the number 7 ... 7 days from 1/23, this all turns around? Freedom Day?