Only people mentioned by @Mike314 in this post can reply

Navy Vet - 30 Years Served - #Patriot - Conservative stuck in CA - Booted 5th time from Twatter. Lost 15K beautiful Patriots! #XRP

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication

Hopefully Flynn wasn't aware at the time of what was behind him. Could be the photographer placed them there on purpose. Flynn is a man of the Lord, so I can't imagine that he would have set it up this way.

#GodWins

(1) Show this thread

🗣👊🏼👊🏼👊🏼Fight like a Flynn❗️👊🏼👊🏼👊🏼🇺🇸🇵🇷🇺🇸🇵🇷

👀 for truth in all things with the 👀 &👂of the holy spirit. Q is the Father's master plan. Jesus is King. Isaiah 11:4-9

No didn't see interview you mention. what does hold the wine mean?

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response TweezleZimm Thomas to her Publication

The guy who interviewed General Flynn (standing next to him-- I forget his name) told Flynn that he bet a friend of his a bottle of wine that the election results would be overturned and that Trump would be declared the winner. He said that he was disappointed that he would have to surrender the bottle, and Flynn told him not to give it up yet. In other words the election "results" aren't really official. Hold the wine.

#MAGA

(1) Show this thread

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

Yes, we all want to know about the all seeing eye...

American Founding Family Descendant. Freedom warrior. AU test kitchen explorer. Discerning Dame.

Sure did. That interview seems like eons ago now.

Does this mean anything?

What's with the pyramid with the eye (behind them)?

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts