I’m a Proud Patriot Harley Riding Plumber from Canada trying to offer support & Fight the Good Fight! DS & Affiliates R Going Down! Thank Q

Love God,myfamily&mycountry, pro-life,pro-2A,anti-vaxxer,#FamilyIsEverything,#digital soldier,anon,mom,grandma,Godalways wins,JFKjrlives❤

In response Rich Webster to his Publication

I take it twice a day

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

In response Kennedy Trump Vision to her Publication

OK, spill the beans - how much (dosage) - where do you get colloidal silver, would love to know more about C.S. 🙂

Love God,myfamily&mycountry, pro-life,pro-2A,anti-vaxxer,#FamilyIsEverything,#digital soldier,anon,mom,grandma,Godalways wins,JFKjrlives❤

In response Dennis 1776 to his Publication

It was recommended to me about a year ago. I dose myself a lil different but, I have felt a difference & kept with it.

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

In response Kennedy Trump Vision to her Publication

Thank you, Noelle ! Been hearing about this recently! Have a great Friday! ☀️ 💫 💞

I really felt a difference with this. I hope what little little info I have from my OEM experience helps. Hope your Friday is fantastic as well!

In response Dennis 1776 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @SassyTexan4Trump in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kennedy Trump Vision, click on at the bottom under it