Only people mentioned by @RAW68PLUMBER in this post can reply

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Rich Webster to his Publication

So much to learn!

Family, GSDs, USA, our Warriors. 19th President Trump. Patriot. D5 & 5D

Great info! I use it and have used the gel version for my dogs. It works wonderfully!
Thanks for the post.

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

Many may not know this, but my grandmother told stories of how she grew up on the farm and they didn't have access to a refrigerator. When the cows were milked, they'd drop a silver dollar into the can to preserve the milk. After several days they'd take what was left over from the milk to make sour cream, butter, and cottage cheese.

Christian, Truth Seeker, Patriot, Married, 72, Texan, #WWG1WGA

I gargle with colloidal silver when I get an itchy or irritated throat. Whatever it is, it goes away! My husband and I have been eating with my grandmother's silverware for years, and we seldom get sick.

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

In response Meeka Stella to her Publication

Interesting because I leave my grandmothers silver spoon in my coffee, tea, or whatever I'm drinking. Granny did that too. I guess it made her feel safe, idk. You know back then, they didn't pasturize anything, they just ate what they had. I will say she made the best butter I've ever tasted and it's so easy to make, but it doesn't taste the same with pasteurized milk no matter how hard I try.
She left her eggs out all day too and no one died of food poisoning. Keeping eggs in the fridge is a western thing. Both my grandmothers left their eggs out. They didn't have access to refridgeration.

(1) Show this thread

The Understanding that we are ALL ONE energy, having a physical experience together empowers USAll to UNITE and SEE the truth in all things.

THIS is why metals are precious not because they are pretty. Follow the logic💖🌍🔍👀

Love God,myfamily&mycountry, pro-life,pro-2A,anti-vaxxer,#FamilyIsEverything,#digital soldier,anon,mom,grandma,Godalways wins,JFKjrlives❤

I take it twice a day

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

In response Kennedy Trump Vision to her Publication

OK, spill the beans - how much (dosage) - where do you get colloidal silver, would love to know more about C.S. 🙂

(1) Show this thread