Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Reporter Gal in Montana. Have worked all over the Country interviews and experiences Boots on the Ground, seem to be Right Place Right Time.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Hey Doc!! So good to find you!!! Hope everything is good! We should catch up.. what a monumental mess in DC ! Juan is good and has a new platform 107daily.com they are having growing pains but will be good in the future! Lost Twitter just got suspended from FaceBook etc.

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

In response Gypsy Reporter to her Publication

Yay you're here! Great to see you! :)

Reporter Gal in Montana. Have worked all over the Country interviews and experiences Boots on the Ground, seem to be Right Place Right Time.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Be back later and will send you PM? Lots to let you know about.. I will follow your peeps to get a handle on who is here.. thanks!

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Doq Holliday, click on at the bottom under it