Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Some good wake up material for sure......doh!

The Lord bless you and keep you;the Lord make his face shine on you & be gracious to you; the Lord turn his face toward you & give you peace

That was vert interesting. So much activity for that time of night. Will we ever find out the truth? The longer original video is here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScDE2pVozCY
I really enjoyed Mustang Medic's video

The Best Is Yet To Come! Be kind, be happy, be strong. Genuine gratitude and love for all of my fellow patriots. WWG1WGA

The person who did this video is "Mustang Medic" on YT. He's been in DC since th 6th doing walk arounds and videos everyday. This is one of 3 live videos he did in early morning hours before inaugeration. He gave everyone permission to copy and distribute his videos to get the word out on what he's seeing. Strange stuff going on in DC that doesn't makes sense. He's Trump supporter looking for the truth. Watch some of his others if you have time. There's pieces of the puzzle in almost every video.He's talked with the NG and PD and others while in DC. Live on ground not same as what we see on TV

Grieving Catholic, Grateful Grandfather, Advocate for Sanity

Real journalism for a change.

In response Chesterton Lives to his Publication

the guy who did that his name on youtube is mustang medic, hes a freelance reporter. he needs more publicity, he did a goid job

(1) Show this thread

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

i keep thinking about "mirror" what if its something like this? 1.13 💡 Jan 31

About 1/2way, i had the thought that this mysterious lineup of ppl (besides the NG) could be new 'media' folks, young ones just starting to get their feet wet, being given a chance to see what's going on from the inside in order to report on it later?

...as there are or will be LOTSA openings
available in news anchoring 😅

just a theory....

Truth seeker, patriot, child of God

Almost all of them had backpacks. Change of clothes? What in the world are they all carrying backpacks for?

PATRIOT | 911 TRUTH SEEKER | CONSPIRACY ANALYST 🌎☮ LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

The operation is being run by FEMA in coordination with the Military. So this is probably something that FEMA is doing covert. They are both in charge of this operation. 🧐👊👊

In response M and M Peanuts to her Publication

Per the Executive Order for Fema and the Military today was the last day.I dont know if they can extend it. it was from Jan 11-24

(1) Show this thread

God Wins Always, America loving Patriot, 2A forever, MAGA, KAG, Q, THE BEST IS YET TO COME!

🤔🤔🤔🤔

GREAT vid. says a lot without saying much. pretty interesting that heis the only one there and that they are aware he is there and yet still letting him film. says a lot. i think they are switching out positions within the capitol. people are being brought in for all the people being indited. maybe.

In response Angel Joy to her Publication

Lol stop already. There is NO way that is happening. there is NO WAY. sorry to break it to you.

(1) Show this thread

I love Jesus, Family, and the USA 🇺🇸 Together we win 🙏🏼🐸

Here is about the blackout last night as well interesting? Did anyone else see fireworks? https://youtu.be/ywfXNGNvvuU

In response Girl Mama to her Publication

damn my husband for blocking youtube.

(1) Show this thread

Here for World Peace 🇺🇸🙏🏻❤️

😊 Week of 3 year Delta

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

Pulling troops and equipment out??

🛫WhistleBlowers🛩 💜🙏LtC Field McConnell & Timothy C Holmseth Heroes🙏💜 👫 archive.md/d1P0S 🙏Eph 5:11 #SaveTheChildren

In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication

From Jan 20th?

(1) Show this thread

seeing all of the different company busses/vans made me think of the Defense Production Act.

Title I: Priorities and Allocations, which allows the President to require persons (including businesses and corporations) to prioritize and accept contracts for materials and services as necessary to promote the national defense

https://fas.org/sgp/crs/natsec/R43767.pdf

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

I did some further digging,@doqholliday and thought back to the POTUS speech where he said "i signed something that goes into effect on January 1 and nobody's talking about it" (paraphrased).

On January 1 the STORM ACT went into effect which amended the Stafford Act, a predicate for the Defense Production Act.
Not the document he was talking about (cant find that clip so i cant find when to look for legislation/EOs) but this is still very interesting.

https://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/116/s3418/text

(1) Show this thread

Reporter Gal in Montana. Have worked all over the Country interviews and experiences Boots on the Ground, seem to be Right Place Right Time.

Hey Doc!! So good to find you!!! Hope everything is good! We should catch up.. what a monumental mess in DC ! Juan is good and has a new platform 107daily.com they are having growing pains but will be good in the future! Lost Twitter just got suspended from FaceBook etc.

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

In response Gypsy Reporter to her Publication

Yay you're here! Great to see you! :)

(1) Show this thread

Husband, father, Son of God, taxpayer, patriot.

what is going on there...all theese people... strange

I'm watching the movie of a lifetime, and I'm staying until the end! 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA

In response Okram Ašatnar to his Publication

I was watching this live. Paid actors going in? 🤔

(1) Show this thread