Check out that board behind them!

Mi55ion over Ego.
Upper left - 5:5 important marker.

31 stars on flag - QD-31.

“We are in one of the most critical times of our country. Trump and others are working to balance what we’re doing for America while at the same time purify our govt and remove the bad actors who are entrenched.” - QD-31

Only people mentioned by @i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply

cool!

but if i see 31 stars, including some 'tips' of them,
then i see 32, and 32 has been popping up lately
on my feed, tho cannot recall instances atm

#32 20171101 06:44:10 GMT
Maybe one day but it cannot go slow. The initial wave will be fast and meaningful. It will send a signal to others immediately and you’ll see the tide turn (not even the MSM can hide and rest assured some will be jailed as deep cover agents).

would love to have a clear view of the whole board

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

Bible verses are from Ephesians 1-23 and from Reveation 3:7.

Both have to do with wisdom and honor being given to those who
do not lose their faith and stray away from God.

Revelation 3:7-8
7 And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write; These things saith he that is holy, he that is true, he that hath the key of David, he that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth;

8 I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name. ✨

Ephesians 1:1-23
1 Paul, an apostle of Christ Jesus by the will of God,

To God’s holy people in Ephesus,[a] the faithful in Christ Jesus:

2 Grace and peace to you from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

Praise for Spiritual Blessings in Christ

3 Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in the heavenly realms with every spiritual blessing in Chri

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

In response Jonella Moore to her Publication

..IN Christ our name, Amen 🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread