Got a calling from God the Father... "SERVE GOD AND THOSE HE LOVES." I hope to always heed that. Happily married to a Marine Veteran.

If you go on qagg.news and click on OTHERS at the top -- you can view important tweets for that day.
It is handy for those of us who are banned from Twitter and refuse to get back on. :)
#wwg1wga #SAVEAMERICA #QANON #twitter

Canadian Patriot. Love Trump. Dark to Light. Great Awakening. Truth Sayer. God Wins! Banned from Tw*t and Fb. We will NOT be silenced.

In response SJ. Rocks to her Publication

Awesome thanks! They have us tracked somehow b/c I cant get past creating account then bam -- suspended! sheesh, haha, truth hurts!

Got a calling from God the Father... "SERVE GOD AND THOSE HE LOVES." I hope to always heed that. Happily married to a Marine Veteran.

you don't have to create an account on qagg.news - I never have.

Canadian Patriot. Love Trump. Dark to Light. Great Awakening. Truth Sayer. God Wins! Banned from Tw*t and Fb. We will NOT be silenced.

In response SJ. Rocks to her Publication

No I meant I cant get on to tw*t and FB for example....but yep it was easy to get to this website!

Only people mentioned by @SaraJaneRocks in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from SJ. Rocks, click on at the bottom under it