If you go on qagg.news and click on OTHERS at the top -- you can view important tweets for that day.
It is handy for those of us who are banned from Twitter and refuse to get back on. :)
#wwg1wga #SAVEAMERICA #QANON #twitter

Only people mentioned by @SaraJaneRocks in this post can reply

Canadian Patriot. Love Trump. Dark to Light. Great Awakening. Truth Sayer. God Wins! Banned from Tw*t and Fb. We will NOT be silenced.

In response SJ. Rocks to her Publication

Awesome thanks! They have us tracked somehow b/c I cant get past creating account then bam -- suspended! sheesh, haha, truth hurts!

Got a calling from God the Father... "SERVE GOD AND THOSE HE LOVES." I hope to always heed that. Happily married to a Marine Veteran.

you don't have to create an account on qagg.news - I never have.

(1) Show this thread

I support DJT. Mom to a Soldier a Marine and an LEO. Wife of a retired LEO. WWG1WGA. Want to do my part. My governor is an idiot.

That's awesome thanks

UK Patriot seeking the truth and justice. Ready for the Great Awakening. #thegreatawakening #WWG1WGA #godwins #darktolight

That's great, thanks 😎

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

thanks!😉😘

Just A 30 Year British Army Paratrooper Who Is Now A Proud American Patriot Who Stands 4 Square Behind President Trump.

Great Tip. I Have Tried To Make New Accounts On Twitter But They Catch Me Within Hours.

The Simplicity of It All is When One Discovers Everything is Within

Thanks for the tip. 👍