I’ve been thinking a lot about DJT endorsing these deadly vaccines, and reading the Art of War. I just had an AH-HAH moment and it makes sense to me now... Here is my perspective. PLEASE ZOOM IN and consider. Finally, I feel at peace and the PLAN makes sense to me.

I've been thinking a lot about this lately too, it makes no sense to me that DJT would promote something that was bad for you, even for the greater good. If it really is safe for most people to take then maybe there's a catch we are missing? Such as the vaccine doesn't work well on people that have certain genetic makeup, like cabal bloodlines, and eliminates them or makes them infertile? Sort of what they had planned for the general population mirrored back on them? I'm certainly not going to test this theory and I wouldn't suggest that anyone else do so either, this was just something that seemed to make a bit of sense to me in this messed up universe.

In response Bonnie Stanford to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @fits54 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from fit sme, click on at the bottom under it