Q-1102 suggests class action lawsuits are effective retaliation against Social Media censorship and propaganda (specifically @ jack Twitter) 4/9/18. AND THEN...

Hammurabi deCodes Q-1102 “Class action lawsuits are effective. @ jack (Twitter) You’re next.”
AND THEN...

James O’Keefe (project Veritas) announces Class ACTION LAWSUIT against Twitter (@ jack)...

PAST PREDICTS FUTURE - FUTURE PROVES PAST.

Only people mentioned by @i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply

This my final decision is not necessarily the last one I'm going to make!

Heard about this site from Santasurfing. I am a Clothing Designer & Fit Officianado:. Going on deep dives, hitting head Rabbit Holes.

Can't wait for class actions. I have been photographing any:masks required signs" with store signs. No store is allowed to require a mask: Staples, Starbucks whole bunch of them are going to go down. 2 Starbucks closed in my area that I noticed today. Very unusual1

Daniel 7:14 *She will Hold THE Torch DOB ❌ 10/18/1982 ❌

You Walked Into This..
You Cab Walk Out and Face the Facts

Playing JR
is Dumb

Wadte So Many Peoples LiVes And Time And My Country's Coffers

i Am Not A Pig's Bank

“TY (twtr) for giving us this opportunity for discovery into your operations.” (brilliant).

Twitter emailed project veritas to inform them of suspension ONE MINUTE after my deCode (WOW)!

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

an amaaazing WOW!!

OH, this IS going to be Fun.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

calif native, navy brat, Weldon Calif resident, love our Potus, Donald Trump

i Specically remeber Potus Trump talking about the Class action lawsuits coming it was a quick memtiin during one of the pressers

PPF/FPP.