Bidan is a threat to national security!!!
πŸ”πŸ”πŸ”πŸ” and by the way...
Why doesn't it say PRESIDENT???

Only people mentioned by @MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

Isn't official communications from the President on official letterhead?

good catch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..guess he thinks everyone knows who he is lol

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA β€οΈβœοΈβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸŠ

I hope you don’t mind, but I saw something related to your post!

Digital SoldierπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈDog Loverβ™₯️ MAGAπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ GOD WINSπŸ™ Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

YES FREN!!!!
Enjoy the show. Bidan just admitted to foreign election interference. πŸ˜‚

(1) Show this thread

Digital SoldierπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈDog Loverβ™₯️ MAGAπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ GOD WINSπŸ™ Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

Inverse EAM comms...Red4???

Plus...red tassels...those devils...tassels are gold you silly [D] birds..

Proud Deplorable, Love my 4 rescue pups, my country and our TRUE President DONALD J TRUMP!! Banner pic of our Pres, I was that close to him!

Not only that....where the hell is this supposed briefing taking place? What is in the background? Surely this isn't the whitehouse....I have never seen this view before.

Wife, Mom, Daughter, Sister, Aunt. Love my Country.

Is that the Jefferson Memorial in the background? So much traffic.

(3) Show this thread

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

Doesn't say "President" Chyna Buy-den because we're watching a fooking movie/documentary.

Executive producers are White Hats.

All the saber rattling and chest thumping, at this stage, actually are BORING (ask me: I'm an expert on boring).

Q TOLD US TO TRUST THE PLAN
Not to understand it.

TRUST.
FAITH.
PRAY.

THE BEST IS YET TO COME!!

CREEPY JOE NEEDS TO GO BACK TO THE BASEMENTβ—οΈπŸ€¨

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

In response chore Toke to her Publication

I imagine the 25th is right around the corner, fun starts thenπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜Ž

(1) Show this thread

JUST IN - Russia is closing the strategic Kerch Strait in the Black Sea for warships and state ships of foreign countries from next week until October 2021, closing off the Ukrainian ports of Mariupol and Berdyansk to traffic (Interfax Ukraine)@disclosetv@disclosetv_chat

NEW - Biden in Black Sea U-Turn as he CANCELS deployment of two warships despite threatening 'repercussions' over troop build-up on Ukraine border, new sanctions and declaring a national security emergency over Russia.

Crimean parliament, in response to new sanctions, said that Americans are acting helpless and that they β€œno longer know what they’re doing”, aka the US lost the grip. β€œThis is just an indicator of the helplessness of a country that considers itself being the hegemon.”

@disclosetv@disclosetv_chat