Only people mentioned by @RickN in this post can reply

In response PAPA CADDI to his Publication

Get him Jim! Answer the question Dr. Slouchy! Nevermind. I don't need his permission to have my freedoms back. I'm taking them back.

Jim Needs To Be Speaker Of The House When This Is Finished!

Banned from Twitter Patriots, , Sharing the truth ,,SavetheChildren ,Heal the World,, God will win https://t.me/chemindeleveil

I love Jim Jordan he go right to the point and never stop until he get an answer

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

If you do not know that I am crazy; then you do not know me at all! I am a Christian & Patriot!

when you don't have an answer just say: "now you're ranting."

Follower of Jesus-Wife-Mother-Stepmonster-Granny-Love My Country

I like Jordan, I think he fights for us to a certain extent. But...why aren't they using real facts to fight this. There is no isolated covid 19. New research shows all the positives are for flu A and B and bacterial pneumonia from wearing masks. I want them to fight with facts and truth. End this garbage.

Excited to start over! WWG1WGAWW !!! One day I want to wake up and find myself living in the..... UNITED STATES OF "NORTH" AMERICA

In response Joni Worcester to her Publication

I saw this earlier today...
If they made masks voluntary again ...75% would probably never wear one again.
The Gov't can't have ppl walking around seeing this. That would mean they only have 25% support. They can't have that.
Masks are for "visual" manipulation...nothing more.

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA #Trump 2020 #Maga #Qanon #17 #PainComing #SaveTheChildren #deplorable #patriot #kek #The storm God Controls The Climate

we need 1,000 Jim Jordan clones

yes he has been awesome 💜

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

He ripped him a new asshole. LMAO. love it.

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

Oh dang, this is totally AWESOME !! Godo job Jim Jordan!

So true why is anyone listening to Frankenstein Fauci is Beyond me🤨🤦🏽‍♀️

Trumplican, #WWG1WGA, #InItTogether THE STORM IS HERE! For our children, vets and Patriots worldwide🇺🇸🐸🤙

love it!

MAGA Patriot...Wwg1wga.....JFKjr lives

that was awesome ! when was this??

Light Worker Patriot! Married! Mother of 3 Beautiful Daughters and 4 Handsome Grandsons, 1 Beautiful Grand-Daughter

Love Jim Jordan!

Why would anybody even listen to Fauci? Is it because Satan himself was unavailable?

Standing ovation!!! Anyone else want to slap Fauci's smug face into next week? He is a weasel!

Christian, Patriot, Anon, Musician - my song on YT "Prodigal Child by Alicia Maria"- WWG1WGA - 40+yrs cleansings & demonologist work

He should’ve just ripped his mask off and told the troll to go “f” himself

Jesus is the ultimate authority on this earth! I'm sick of liars, cheaters and scammers!! Refugee from Parler and Twitter.

love him!

Great American Patriot Trump Supporter Schitter took 40,000 of my friends 🖕🏻

Hes a fighter 👍🏻

my favorite representive