Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

I am a Jewish Female Patriot, Cat Mom, Animal Lover. I enjoy going to concerts, LIVE Comedy shows, Movie Screenings, Events. DJT supporter

In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

OMG wtf?--is it to make Dildo's? For harvesting Adrenochrome? How aweful

No way 🤢

🐸 #FamilyIsEverything MAGA. MEGA. FALL CABAL. I LOVE THE STQRM. PATRIOTS UNITE. POPCORN READY! Q. SAVE OUR CHILDREN. WWG1WGA

Remember that crap sandra bullock and other scum where talking about rubbing on their face? Foreskin was it not? hmmmm

Suspended by Twitter permanently. Formerly Frances and Camelot2. God Family America Trumps Kennedys SAVE THE CHILDREN ✝️🇺🇸

I dont find anything humorous about this. there are 7221 males who no doubt suffered terribly. Jesus please take the wheel. 🙏✝️💔

covid woke me up to the lie - here to get more educated about all the rest of the corruption and evil.

i will never again look at a plantain in the same way. bleh

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

I'd really like to know who counted all 7221 and if there's any video....

covid woke me up to the lie - here to get more educated about all the rest of the corruption and evil.

In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication

hilarious!

(1) Show this thread

Christian 🛡Women and children safety instructor 🛡Patriot WWG1WGA

the chinese act as if this is normal, just not the right “product handling protocol” to ensure a usable material?

Lord please end this maddness

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

CCP MAKING DILDO MOLD ???

HEALTHY / NQT WEALTHY / but WISE / I WANT 2C the SATANIC BAAL CULT Fkrs ERADICATED from the PLANET & WATCH the CHILDERN FLURISH..

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

UR A FKN
ASSWHOLE

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸🐸WWG1WGA🐸🇺🇸 #SAVEOURCHILDREN Fight like a Flynn👊🏼 Perm banned fb, Instagram, tic toc

foreskin fibroblasts....oprah,bullock...they all use it

Imagine being the guy checking that crate...

Anon and patriot living on the Central Coast of California Luke 8:17

In response North *** to his Publication

...and having to count each one lol?

(1) Show this thread

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

so much wrong here

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

geoduck clams

Since 1999 waiting for this Great Awakening. Wwg1wga. Dutch, happy to find world-wide patriots to hold the line.

Specimen of these sizes....you wonder the purpose.
In C h in a they eat anything, but this would be a quite expensive not so fresh snack?

7,221? dead nigerian dicks on a boat....to China......

Love and Peace to all my brothers and sisters of the world.

i am at a loss here.

what does evil do with this organ?

In response ... ... to his Publication

Large parts of China are very superstitious and people believe in different forms of what is essentially shamanism. Weird miracle cures, potions and the likes are the norm there.

A lot of the poaching of endangered species happens because organs and parts of exotic animals fetch a price in China, as it is believed they have certain effects on the body when consumed.

This could very likely be associated with that, but I don't know if it actually is.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

In response private account to his Publication

I haven't heard dick.

(1) Show this thread