@IvankaTrump has not tweeted since Jan 19th then she does today, April 14th, about getting a shot. MUST DECODE
#wwg1wga

Only people mentioned by @SaraJaneRocks in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

All American Conservative Christ follower. Trump is my President! On TS: @rebecca4truth

In response SJ. Rocks to her Publication

No wedding ring

what does this all mean plz explain dumbfounded roght now

I put my hope in Q, my trust in Donald J. Trump and my faith in the Lord. WWG1WGA

👀⛈

Hi family.. #SaveTheChildren, WWG1WGA, Honored to be apart of history, One crazy trip we are on. Ready to clean up after the Storm. 🙏🏻💦

👀👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻😬🐸

(5) Show this thread

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

well given i never trusted her husband - i have wondered if she too was one of "them"....just because she's trump's daughter doesn't mean she is good....

Got a calling from God the Father... "SERVE GOD AND THOSE HE LOVES." I hope to always heed that. Happily married to a Marine Veteran.

In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication

No one is good but God the Father. But she is a patriot that's fer sure.

(1) Show this thread

Dad to 4, 1 in Heaven, Baylor Grad, Messianic * Pilot #JesusIsTheSonOfGod * #LifeBeginsAtConception #NoOneIsAboveTheLaw #StandAgainstEvil

I do NOT believe for one "nano" second that "the"#ivankatrump got "the" mRna C-19 shot. Something else is going on.

And, what happened to the original / "real"#JaredKushner ?

Good luck with that but no thanks for me

Got a calling from God the Father... "SERVE GOD AND THOSE HE LOVES." I hope to always heed that. Happily married to a Marine Veteran.

In response Andrea COLEMAN to his Publication

She's not getting it. of course not. She's speaking to us through comms in the pic!

(1) Show this thread

timestamp in this image is mtn time