Hi family.. #SaveTheChildren, WWG1WGA, Honored to be apart of history, One crazy trip we are on. Ready to clean up after the Storm. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’ฆ

WELCOME HOME HANDSOME... SHAMSON
BROTHERS... ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ˜๐ŸŒ—๐ŸŒ–๐ŸŸก๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘€โ™ฅ๏ธโ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿ’ฅ

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Kathleen Carr to her Publication

They R brilliant! Extremely helpful with impeccable manners & personality! absolutely love them
both like brothers! ๐Ÿ‘

Hi family.. #SaveTheChildren, WWG1WGA, Honored to be apart of history, One crazy trip we are on. Ready to clean up after the Storm. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’ฆ

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

Dan remember in the beginning of this Amazing Rollor Coaster Ride You put me on๐Ÿค”. Ummmmm ๐Ÿ˜ณyou told me to sit back and watch the Joe show?๐Ÿง๐Ÿง๐Ÿ“บ Asking for a friend๐Ÿค“ Can we change the channel yet.๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ... This is a Real SHIT SHOW BROTHER.. Love ya๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜ฌ YOUR LITTLE GRASSHOPPER๐Ÿธ. STANDING AT THE READYFURTURE PROVES PAST

Hey Cat, I think the feelings mutual, Lauren gushes over you and who wouldnโ€™t gush for an Ocean Blueโค๏ธ
Truly a pleasure and honor to be called Your friend!
Letโ€™s finish this! ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Only people mentioned by @DanUSCG in this post can reply

Dan, Lauren is the most caring, beautiful, smart, talented, kind, giving, fantastic๐Ÿค—..... OK you get the picture.. Best friend anyone could ever have. Through this amazing awakening... we have all found our family.. WWG1WGA.... ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿธ

GOD.... COUNTRY.....FAMILY.... #PATRIOT . MMA TRAINER . USAF..โค INSPIRED BY.. HOLY..SPIRIT... INSIGHT..& VOICE!!!

SO...BLESSED..TO..HAVE..FOUND...
BOTH ....OF..YOU......
KATHY....LAUREN!!.....
TRULY....ARE.....WARRIORS..
OF...OUR.....
LIVING...GOD!!....

Lover of music and tennis and Iโ€™m all bout paying it forward helping people. Digital soldier for general Flynn. Best friend @oceanblueโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

Oceanblue you are all those accolades and more and my best friend forever in this whole galaxy lol God reigns down upon you with such love and he loves you so do I. Best digital warrior i know and talks one and one with the amazing team of 10 she has earned it all. She is very special on this channel guys u should only know how muchโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธLove Youโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ

(2) Show this thread

๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜Ž LOVE YA...... ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป.... ๐Ÿ”จโŒš๏ธ

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

(1) Show this thread