WELCOME HOME HANDSOME... SHAMSON
BROTHERS... πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸŒ‘πŸŒ˜πŸŒ—πŸŒ–πŸŸ‘πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜‰πŸ‘€β™₯️β™₯️πŸ’₯

Only people mentioned by @Oceanblue in this post can reply

In response Kathleen Carr to her Publication

Would make sense that 7's was involved, I do miss the twit posts tho.

Lover of music and tennis and I’m all bout paying it forward helping people. Digital soldier for general Flynn. Best friend @oceanblue❀️❀️❀️

Love them both two legends for all time and love my Patrick❀️❀️❀️Cant wait to see u both. Ur stars will always shine bright and ur bith gifts from God he cherishes u both. Here come the sons❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️

If Twitler was the battlefield, anonup is the celebration ITS NOT OVER, might as well laugh along the way

family IS everything β™₯οΈπŸ™

Hi family.. #SaveTheChildren, WWG1WGA, Honored to be apart of history, One crazy trip we are on. Ready to clean up after the Storm. πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’¦

It sure isβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ˜¬πŸ™πŸ»

(1) Show this thread

I'm sending you both my gratitude for all you have done to save humanity! THANK YOU!πŸ€—
#FamilyIsEverything😍
πŸ’œWE LOVE U!πŸ’š

Love God,myfamily&mycountry, pro-life,pro-2A,anti-vaxxer,#FamilyIsEverything,#digital soldier,anon,mom,grandma,Godalways wins,JFKjrlives❀

I am so ecstatic & know when their day comes & the world finally gets to see them .Peace will come over everyone. Something about the Kennedy family... they are legendary. They will forever go down in our history books as heroes! Much love & prayers for the entire Kennedy family.
Sending love & light their way β€πŸ•Šβ€πŸ•Šβ€

Only followers of this user (@Maudiemaye) can see their posts

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

In response Melanie Rieger to her Publication

🀣 Welcome to the 'CLUB' !! You are not alone that is for sure! πŸ’«

(1) Show this thread

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

They R brilliant! Extremely helpful with impeccable manners & personality! absolutely love them
both like brothers! πŸ‘

Hi family.. #SaveTheChildren, WWG1WGA, Honored to be apart of history, One crazy trip we are on. Ready to clean up after the Storm. πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’¦

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

Dan remember in the beginning of this Amazing Rollor Coaster Ride You put me onπŸ€”. Ummmmm 😳you told me to sit back and watch the Joe show?πŸ§πŸ§πŸ“Ί Asking for a friendπŸ€“ Can we change the channel yet.πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£... This is a Real SHIT SHOW BROTHER.. Love yaπŸ˜ŽπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜¬ YOUR LITTLE GRASSHOPPER🐸. STANDING AT THE READYFURTURE PROVES PAST

(1) Show this thread